Monday, December 3, 2012

Safelite to the rescue

Recently I went to Chicago for a full day of fun. Unfortunately, after arriving to my first destination, my full day of fun was halted after my car got broken into and my driver side window was busted out. After calling the non-emergency number for the local police station, I used my phone to get online to look up window auto repair businesses. The first business that popped up was Safelite Auto Glass. I had not experience with them, nor have I known anyone who has ever used them. The only knowledge I had of them was the memory of their T.V. commercial and their catching tune. I soon found that access their website was really easy. Their general 1-800 number was listed under their contacts page and was easy to get to on my phone. As soon as I called the number I was put in contact with an actual person and was able to make an appointment with the operator on the phone. I found the operator to be very friendly and helpful. He told me what stores were located close by to where I was at and was able to make an appointment for me that same day. Before the cop arrived to prepare my incident report, I had an appointment made, a quote of how much the replacement window was going to cost, and an address to the nearest Safelite Auto Glass. The operator did give me the option of onsite repair if I requested it. As soon as I walked into Safelite, I was greeted immediately. The receptionist showed me where the waiting room was and offered me coffee while I waited. Before the technician started working on my car, he took me out to my car and told me in detail everything that they were going to do to my car step by step. After the window was replaced, they vacuumed out my car and cleaned all my windows on the outside. I would have to say with Safelite’s fast and friendly service, they turned my unpleasant day into a pleasant one. I would recommend Safelite Auto Glass to anyone who is looking for a window replacement or repair. I would say this company went above and beyond to help me with my unfortunate situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment