Hello! My name is Amanda Cochran. Currently I am a senior at Illinois State University, majoring in Business Administration. Besides going to school full-time, I also work at a casino as a Cage Shift Manager and intern for Software Company based out of Massachusetts. I grew up in Pekin, IL and graduated high school from Pekin Community High. I have kind of a small family compared to most. I have two older brothers and two nieces and one nephew. I have two cats named Albert and Merlin and one dog named Missy. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, traveling, and catching up on my favorite T.V. shows. What I would like to do after college would be to become CMA certified and get my master’s degree. At this point, I am unsure of what I would like to get my master’s degree in, although I have narrowed it down to either education, because I would like to teach someday, or obtain an MBA. Whenever I do finally make a decision about what I would like my master's degree to be in, I plan on attending a different college besides ISU, so I can experience the different types of teaching methods that are available. I hope to one day achieve a job position that allows me to travel so I can see different parts of the world. I am a very hands on type of person and enjoy being where the action is in business. I cannot stand to be confined to a desk in front of a computer all day. So this is a little about me and a little about where I would like to go in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment