Tuesday, October 9, 2012

5 Ways to Receive a Good Review

5 Ways to Receive a Good Review
1.       The first impression is everything. The old saying will always be true, the first impression is everything. When a potential customer enters your establishment it takes only them only a quick 20 seconds to make a judgment.  It is important to create a clean atmosphere and friendly service.
2.       Great customer service can make or break a business. Customers want to feel like they are the only ones who matter. When I enter an establishment that I am going to review, I look to see whether the employees take the time to greet me. Throughout the whole transaction, I look too how attentive employees are. It is important to make every customer feel special.
3.       Keeping your word. It is important for company to keep its “word”. Things I look for when I review an establishment is whether or not their product is what they advertise. For example, if a restaurant advertises great food quality, then they should follow through. If they have the best coffee in town, I expect to have a good cup of coffee. If a company claims to offer the best customer service in town, it is essential for the company to follow through with it. Besides customer service, there is nothing more damaging than when a company cannot keep their word.
4.       Price. Another criterion that I have when I review an establishment is the cost of product. The cost of a product is an important factor. It is important to make sure the price of a product equals the value of the product.
5.       The product. Whether it is a movie, restaurant or play, the product is what brings the customer in. It is important to deliver a quality product to keep customers coming back. The most important part of my reviews is the product delivered. In order to score high on my reviews the product should be of high quality and satisfying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment