Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My first Link Post

My Link Post
                At first, I was unsure of what blog I could write a link post on. After thinking of some things that interested me I went on line and decided to use a well-known resource to search for a blog that sparked my interest. I decided to keep my search within my niche and searched for reviews. I soon decided to search for reviews on books, because let’s face it, who doesn’t like a good book?  The most recent book I read was the Fifty Shades trilogy.  I found the perfect blog on US Today’s website. The article was entitled, 10 reasons ‘Fifty Shades of Gray’ has shackled readers.  This blog gave a little history of who wrote it and a general idea of what the trilogy is about. It also lists reasons why this trilogy has become such a success and why women and men everywhere are drawn to the book and can’t put it down. I learned from this article that it has many of the same ideas about the book and that some of the reasons listed are reasons why I could not put the book down. The blog states in its number one reason that it’s not about the sexual nature of the book, but more about the love story, I would have to fully agree with that. I wouldn’t necessarily say that the blog itself created a lot of responses, even though it has 100 comments, but the trilogy itself did. As long as someone blogs about a controversial topic, people are going to respond to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment