- That I could create a website for free. (Always thought that I had to pay for a site.)
- How to set up different pages with in my website
- How to place link buttons on my website that would take you to another page on my site
- How to create/setup a blog.
- How to create products from my own mind and put them on a website made available to the public for purchasing.
- How to set up a Gmail account without linking it to my yahoo mail account.
- How to write a sneeze blog and link different blog postings in the sneeze blog
- How to link my blog on my web page so that if someone was viewing my web page they could click on my blog and be directed to my blog site.
- How to create a privacy policy.
- How to create a widget so that if someone wanted to contact me they could use that instead of my personal email.
- That I should not wait until the last two days to do my milestones, since there is a lot of work involved in them.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
11 Things I Learned....
A few things that I have learned so far in my ACC 255 class:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment