Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reviews, Reviews Reviews......



Reviews, Reviews Reviews......
It seems that with everything we do in our daily lives we tend review everything in some sort of way. Whether it is how we feel when we wake up, how we decided what to wear, another person’s outfit, a movie we watch, which way were are going to take to school, or what we think of a lecture that was giving in a class we had in school today, we are always reviewing something. So that is why I decided to create a few blogs based on reviews I had made on the places that I attend and the thing I do on a daily basis. The most recent review I did was on the movie that I recently watched; ‘House at the End of the Street’ a bore?? In my blog posting, I went into detail about how I felt the movie was and my review of it. Another recent review that I conducted was on blog that sole purpose was to provide readers of the many different fun, silly, unique facts about pop culture, movies, and cartoons. You can read my thoughts about the blog and get a little bit of background of the blog by clicking on the link; A Fun Fact Site.  What would be the purpose of giving reviews, without a blog telling you how to receive a good review?? In 5Ways to Receive a Good Review, I gave readers some ideas and suggestions on how to receive a good review.

No comments:

Post a Comment